N95 Head-Loop Respirator Mask
N95 Head-Loop Respirator Masks – 20 Pcs/Box
The body of the respirator is composed of non woven fabrics, melt blown filter, hot air cotton, nylon elastic with concealed nose clip.
Every single box contains 20 N95 masks.
Because of Covid we are maintaining the maximum ordering limit to 10 Boxes for 2 weeks.
N95 Masks are designed in respect to the standards of NIOSH filtering out 95% of airborne particles, germs, bacteria and dirt. These masks manufactured of higher quality fabric making it comfortable to wear. The head loops, cushioning nose foam and nose clip are effectively designed to fit well and provide maximum protection to the mouth and nose. The headloop masks come in two varieties: inside nose pin and outside nose pin. These masks come with a self-priming filter that offers two-way protection i.e. It filters both inflow and outflow of air, providing op-notch protection. The masks are washable and reusable. Being made of high-quality fabric and a custom fit, these masks make it comfortable to breathe and speak with the mask.
- Compliant with the NIOSH standard of The United States
- Self-priming filter providing two-way protection
- Provides 95% Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE)
- Made of high-quality fabric
- Provides maximum protection by providing full coverage to mouth and nose
- Custom-fit head loop, cushion nose foam and nose clip for a better fit
- Comes in 2 varieties: Inner Nose pin & Outer Nose pin
- The comfort of breathing and speaking
- Unisex mask suitable for both men and women
Must be followed each time respirator is worn.
1. Remove respirator from packaging and pre-stretch strap before putting the respirator on face.
2. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nose-piece at your fingertips, allowing the headbands to hand freely.
3. Put the respirator on the face, so that the nose-piece rests on your nose, with the bottom panel under the chin. Pull the top strap over your head and position it high over the back of your head. Then pull the bottom strap over your head and position it below your ears and around your neck. Adjust for comfort.
4. Place your fingertips from both hands over the top of nose-piece. Using both hands gently mold the nose-piece to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nose-piece.
Pinching the respirator nose-piece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
5. Pinching the nose-piece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use both hands.
6. Perform a user seal check prior to each wearing. To check fit, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around the nose, adjust the nose-piece as described in the step above. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head.
If you cannot achieve a proper fit, DO NOT enter the contaminated area, and DO NOT use the respirator.
See step 2 of Fitting Instructions and cup respirator in hand to maintain position on face. Pull bottom strap overhead. Still holding respirator in position, pull top strap overhead and remove respirator.
This respirator is a disposable, single use, double strap and flat-fold style filtering face piece respirator.
The respirator is a half mask that covers the nose, mouth and the chin with no inhalation and/or exhalation valve. The respirator is designed to protect against particulates.
The respirator consists of 5 layers and composed of hydrophobic non-woven spun bound, hot air cotton, melt blown filter and hydrophilic non-woven spun bound material. It is intended to provide adequate sealing on the face of the wearer against the ambient atmosphere, when the skin is dry or moist and when the head is moved.
This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse can result in sickness or death. For correct use, consult user instructions.
Before using the respirator, the user must read and understand the User Instructions provided. Keep these instructions for reference.
|Do Not Contain Latex||
The layers of non-woven fabric are sealed with ultrasonic welding at the out perimeter. Two synthetic elastic strips are similarly welded to the edge of the respirator and are used to secure the mask to the user's face.
The N95 Respirator is a single use, disposable respirator intended tp cover the nose and mouth of the wearer to help reduce wearer exposure to pathogenic, biological airborne particulates.
The N95 Respirator is also intended to protect the body from particles such as those from grinding, sanding, seeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals and certain other substances. The respirator is designed to protect the user against particulates.
11 X 15.5 CM
The N95 Respirator can help reduce inhalation exposure to certain airborne biological particles but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness or disease.
Do not use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, or sandblasting, unless nozzle and blast are physically separated from the operator in an exhaust-ventilated enclosure; particulate concentrations that exceed either 10 times the occupational exposure limit or applicable government regulations, which ever is lower.
1. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
|Storage Conditions & Shelf life||
Before use, please store the respirator in the original packaging away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, excessive moisture and temperature and damaging chemicals. Please store in a temperature range from -20°C to 30°C, in maximum relative humidity < 85% RH. When stored in accordance to the above specified directions, the product may be used until 12 months from date of manufacturing on the packaging. Do not expose the bags to direct sunlight. Keep it in areas/shop floor with pest control system in place.
Always inspect product and conduct a user seal check before use as specified in the User Instructions. If you cannot achieve a proper seal, do not use the respirator.
|Time Use Limitations||
If respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator. Limit the use to 48 hours of continues wearing.
Dispose of used product in accordance with local regulations
At least 95% filtration efficiency against particulates.